Duties/taxes on C.I.F. value of household goods are assessed
- Alcoholic beverages and tobacco products in small quantities are subject to duties and sales tax (Import License may be required)
- One sporting weapon is permitted per family
- Only one of each major electrical appliance is allowed, except air conditioners which are limited to three
- Bedroom furniture must correspond to the number of persons in the family
- Weapons, ammunition and explosives
- Drugs and narcotics
- Pornographic material
- Uniforms or equipment relating to the Police or Armed Forces
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.